You’re a small firm attorney peering at a never-ending list of paralegal and administrative tasks that must be completed. The problem is these tasks are needed in multiple cases, and you need help getting it all done.
It’s time to go remote, counselor.
When you partner with a remote legal assistant, you can delegate those tasks – and create space to focus on the matters that require your direct attention.
It seems too good to be true, I know. But it is not!
There’s an endless list of paralegal and administrative tasks a remote legal assistant can handle for you. Below you will find a few:
- Screen potential clients
- Set up new case files
- Calendar hearings and deadlines
- Schedule phone conferences
- Transcribe your dictated content
- Proofread and edit your legal pleadings
- Track the time you spend on cases
- Update your case management system
- Request medical records and bills
- Itemize expenses, lost wages and other damages
- Prepare medical chronologies
- Draft demand letters
- Craft lawsuits against individuals and/or entities
- Propound discovery requests
- Prepare discovery responses
- Index case exhibits
- Schedule and notice depositions
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Perform case analyses
- Conduct legal research
- Draft motions and briefs
- Assist with mediation and trial preparation
If you’ve been going it alone, I’m sure there are countless other tasks that are swallowing up your time. Put an end to that today!
Go remote with Paralegal Alchemy and get the legal support you need to move your cases forward.