Paralegal Alchemy is the Small Firm Litigator’s
One-Stop-Shop for Legal Writing and
Content Marketing Support
Hi there, counselor!
I’m Vickie Perry Barker, litigation maven and creator of this outsourcing haven, Paralegal Alchemy.
I help lawyers like you harness the power of concise and compelling content in their small law practices.
From client letters to settlement demands and lawsuits, legal motions, briefs, discovery and website copy, I craft content that move your cases forward and keep your practice thriving.
In-depth case law analysis and trial strategies? I’ve got you covered.
Seamless case management from inception through resolution? It’s what I do!
My journey in the legal arena started more than two decades ago. I’ve worked in the trenches with top litigators and consulted on 1000’s of cases involving personal injuries, medical malpractice, nursing home, truck, car and motorcycle accidents.
I’ve experience on both sides of civil practice, plaintiff and defense – and have assisted in high-profile felony and appellate matters.
I’m passionate about law – and my superpower is word alchemy. 😉
An ideal day for me involves dissecting court decisions, volumes of discovery and assisting in the development of trial strategies.
I love what I do – supporting litigators behind the scenes yet in the trenches.
But don’t take my word for it. My portfolio is impressive, and references are impeccable.
In 2007, I opened the doors of my first legal support firm. I have witnessed firsthand the value of seamless, remote assistance for solo and small firm lawyers, and the real-life results that can be manifested when outsourcing is done well.
With my firm’s assistance:
- An overworked, sleep deprived attorney was finally able to carve out personal time for himself and his family after delegating nearly 50% of his workload;
- A small firm litigator invested in consistent organic content marketing 12+ years ago and it continues to reward his practice today;
- A personal injury attorney grew his practice from half a dozen new PI cases each year to half a dozen new cases each month;
- A general practitioner implemented core administrative systems, developed a forms/templates database, streamlined his workflow and increased his staff’s productivity; and
- A busy criminal defense lawyer, once overwhelmed with administrative minutia, was able to gain control of his workload and increase client referrals.
I could go on and on! Several attorneys took the outsourcing leap, transitioned from paper-cluttered to paperless offices, and transformed their small law practices with my right-hand assistance.
Start Outsourcing Today!
Browse ParalegalAlchemy.com to learn more about me and my team, and the services we offer small firm litigators.
Ready to start outsourcing?! Select a retainer package here.
Got questions about legal outsourcing? Visit my frequently asked questions page to find the answers you’re looking for — or request a private consultation with me.